Silta Voice over Wi-Fi
What is Wi-Fi Calling?
With the established and growing Wi-Fi access coverage mobile voice services can be expanded from cellular to Wi-Fi. With Wi-Fi voice MNOs can offer alternative voice services to consumers and thus fight-back OTTs popularity, solve indoor coverage issues, offer attractive roaming tariffs and even off-load the cellular network.
The Silta VoWiFi solution offers client apps as well as supporting services such as application auto-configuration services that are needed to launch Wi-Fi calling apps. Silta Wi-Fi calling work with both IMS and non-IMs based networks. The solution is optimized in terms of integration and initial investment to reduce the service launch risk, time-to-market and technical complexity.
Even if Wi-Fi could be considered as the most desired access technology, Silta is access-network agnostic and works over any data connection as a VoIP service.
Why Neusoft Wi-Fi Calling?
The Silta solution provides capability for the following features with full configurability depending on the deployment network capabilities:
- VoWiFi clients for Android and iOS phones and tablets as well as desktop platforms (Windows and Mac)
- Integration to native call UI and native call logs
- Seamless user experience combining Wi-Fi calls, CS calls, VoLTE calls and 3G/4G VoIP calls
- Supplementary services such as call hold, call waiting and busy, DTMF tones, caller ID and blacklists
- Multiple call handling with call swap and conference calls
- Silta is secure, with data and transport layer security and encryption
- Silta is multi-device, with support for parallel and sequential ringing
- Silta is fully based on GSMA, OMA and 3GPP standards and future proof for RCS
Contact us for starting a Wi-Fi calling trial in your network with Neusoft Silta clients.